Graduate Application Information
Providence College graduate programs have shared minimum requirements as well as specific requirements per program.
Some of the documents on this page require a PDF viewer to access them. You can download Adobe Reader for free.
Applications and Forms
Applications for the specific program, along with the minimum required materials should be returned to the graduate program director of the specific program to which the candidate is applying. You may apply online to the MBA program via the link below. For all other programs, you may download the application forms below:
For admission to Providence College graduate programs, the following are minimal requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college.
- Written recommendations sent to the graduate department director from at least two persons well acquainted with the academic ability and aptitude of the applicant.
- Official graduate and undergraduate transcripts.
- Approval by the committee on admissions.
- Application fee of $55.00
Program Specific Requirements
Degree program specific requirements are available below:
- Admission Requirements-History, Mathematics, Theology (PDF)
- Admission Requirements-Higher Education (PDF)
- Admission Requirements-School Counseling (PDF)
- Admission Requirements-Global Education (PDF)
- Admission Requirements- Literacy (PDF)
- Admission Requirements-Urban Teaching (PDF)
- Admission Requirements-Administration (PDF)
International Student Applicants