Graduate Student Benefits
Your educational experience at Providence College extends beyond the classroom. Our graduate students are encouraged to engage in campus lifestyle, and that includes the resources and benefits that the college offers. Explore the ways in which you can enrich your experience below:
- Graduate Assistantships: If you’re a full-time graduate student, you are eligible to apply for a graduate assistantship on campus. These assistantships provide tuition assistance, a stipend, and relevant work experience. For more information, please visit this link.
- The Chirico Career Center: All graduate students are invited to attend career fairs, meet with career coaches for individual appointments, and utilize all online resources. Online resources include:
- Handshake (internships, jobs, and fellowships)
- Vmock (Online resume feedback tool)
- Big Interview (A platform for interview practice)
- And more.
- Phillips Memorial Library: Any graduate students conducting research or getting started, could benefit from the services offered at the library.
- Library provides on-call research support for most of the library’s operating hours via our Research Support Desk. Researchers who visit the library can obtain assistance on a first-come, first-served basis by stopping by the desk in person to speak with one of our librarians.
- Library also provides a browser-based chat if students are not able to visit the library in-person.
- You can also contact the library through email at email@example.com, or by text at 401-200-3894.
- In addition to on-call support service, students are also able to book a one-on-one research consultation appointment with a PC librarian during most of our open hours during the week.
- The library’s collection of research guides offer curated lists of research resources organized by discipline that can help point researchers towards the most efficient places to begin searching
- Fitness Center Discount: Graduate students receive full access to the fitness center and its amenities for $50/semester.
- Free parking: For more information, visit this link.