Core Curriculum Approval Forms
Please use the forms below to propose courses for counting toward the Core Curriculum.
1. Select the appropriate form
2. Open the pdf and complete all information above the dotted line
3. When all fields are complete, save the form [please use the course subject and number in the filename of the saved form]
4. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the completed form and your syllabus/syllabi attached.
5. Please feel free to contact William Hogan, CCC Chair, with any questions related to content
Please click here to view a Model Proposal.
To access the forms below, right-click on the link and save to your desktop. You will be able to open the forms from there.
- Theology 200
- Theology 300
- Philosophy – Ethics
- Natural Science
- Natural Science – Physics-based
- Social Science
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Fine Arts